Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Bad News

Ugh, so while I was dotting my "i"s and crossing my "t"s I was rereading some of the design limitations of the t-shirt contest when I came across this little nugget of info...

maximum of 6 spot colors

Needless to say, that knocks me out of the competition. Dunno how I missed that clause (doh). Ironiclly, hours ago, I did a rough redesign of the shirt with 5 colors and a bunch of other improvements which would have worked and I preferred more over this one (Thanks for the advice Max) but with the deadline looming and my eyes feeling particularly heavy I thought better to just go with what I had... FAIL! Hehe oh well. I'll be ready for the next contest and when I get around to the redesign, I'll be sure to share it here.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

diggin' the tiki.
thats a nice little extra :)