Wednesday, January 19, 2011

British Gas - Upside Down

Yet another project I've worked on over at Hornet and directed by Guilherme Marcondes. This was created around September of last year and was my very first project over at Hornet. For some reason, I've only discovered it's existence online today so it's a been awhile since I've seen it and it feels fresh to my eyes.

British Gas : Upside Down from Guilherme Marcondes on Vimeo.


There are two more British Gas ads that I actually had a hand in helping with. As soon as I find them, I'll be sure to share.

2 comments:

Mike Yamada said...

Very cool. What part did you contribute to the project?

Keelmy said...

I worked in three shots. The scene where the dad is washing the dishes. The scene where gravity is restored (both parents) and the last shot of the driver in the van (she's very hard to spot, but she's in there).

I only work on the character animation for those shots in after effects.