Sunday, January 16, 2011

Confused.com - Somebody to love

Happy Belated New Year!
I promise to post more this year than I have in 2010.

Dust out some of the cow webs, get rid some of the dead links and presto! With the submission of this post, I fulfill my promise and have officially beaten my dismal post record for 2010.

Now I know this is a bit of a cheat as this video I'm posting below was completed in Nov/2010 and my Facebook friends have already seen it but for those of you who check my blog from time to time (thanks) looking for an update, forgive me, but the drawings will come soon :)

Here's some animation that I was lucky to be a part of. Created over at Hornet and directed by Dan & Jason, it's not everyday I get a chance to work not only work to music but to a classic Queen's song. As always, comments appreciated.


No comments: